A new generation of crampons. Ten points in contact with ice while youre walking, 12 that bite into the slope during traverses. This has been made possible because the third pair of points are shorter and wider apart. On top of this the last two front points have a double angulation to maintain bite when descending or traversing sideways. The crampons points are short and designed for the new requirements of mixed modern routes alternating ice and rock. Sharp points are ideal for anchoring on ice cauliflowers and when in traction or adherence. Even the soles of the most modern boots are perfectly covered.
This V2.0 version has a new binding made in bi-components giving greater efficiency and lightness.
-Classic (straps front & rear)
-New Matic (as pictured)
- Chromolloy steel construction
- Semi-rigid design
- Unique point configuration ensures complete sole coverage
- Serrated points bite well on a variety of surfaces
- Comes with anti-balling plates, and Accordeon anti-balling plates for connector bar
- Fits Boot Sizes: 35 - 46
- Weight 790g (incl Anti-balling plates 920g)